Gifted and Talented
Welcome to PCK’s Gifted and Talented page. On this page, you will be able to find current and updated information about all things GT, including:
- News and updates about GT programming
- Special events and/or important dates
- Opportunities for parent involvement and training
- Resources for GT learners and their families
Below, please find some links that you might find helpful.
- DCSD Gifted Programming Website
- Douglas County Association of Gifted and Talented (DCAGT)
- Colorado Association of Gifted and Talented (CAGT)
- National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC)
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted
- Colorado Department of Education – Gifted Information
- Parker Core Knowledge Gifted Referral Form
For questions or assistance, please contact PCK’s GT Coordinator, Dr. Kristen Goode.
Destination Imagination Fun Night
Is your student crazy about puzzles? Does your student love to paint or draw? Are they creative and curious? We know the answer to all of those questions is yes, so please consider attending Destination Imagination Fun Night at Pine Lane Elementary on December 4 from 6-7 PM. For more information, please visit this website or review this flier.
Center for Bright Kids
The mission of the Center for Bright Kids is to provide access and opportunities for K-12 students with high interest and/or high ability in quality enrichment and acceleration programming that encourage self-growth, social responsibility, and a positive view toward lifelong learning. See more details by visiting the website HERE.